Since I love my lists, this post will be in that format since it's all pretty random at this point:
1) Dr.'s office called this morning. They confirmed what I already knew - that I had a miscarriage. And then, the nurse went on to say that they were concerned that as of my last blood test, levels were still showing HCG. They're requesting that I take a pregnancy test and if it still shows positive, I'll need to go in for an ultrasound. This is a little bit of an emotional setback for me. I really thought this whole ordeal was over with now only to find out that it may not be over yet. So, please continue to pray that my body will cooperate.
2) I have two weeks of my college classes left - woohoo! I can't believe that the 9 weeks are almost over! I'll be registering for the next term and if all goes well, I'll be done - finished - graduating after March!! This has been a long, drawn out process - I can't wait to be able to say "I'm finished!"
3) Hubby will not be joining us for Thanksgiving. However, I am fortunate, unlike many other pilot wives, to live in my hometown near my family. I'll be joining them for Thanksgiving dinner. As I think about Thanksgiving, I have so many people and events and things to be thankful for.
4) My web baby, www.pilotwivesclub.com, is growing like a weed. I've got great member participation and can't wait to see what other opportunities come our way. If you haven't seen it, it's open for public view, so please stop over and look around. You can't comment unless your a member, but you can tour the site.
5) I joined Facebook about a month ago and have reconnected with so many friends. Looks like we'll be getting together this holiday season! I'm am so excited!!!
6) We're still trying to sell our condo on Galveston Island. Ugh! My frustration with that place is growing by the day. Please join us in praying that we can unload this place soon.
Well, that's all for now! I'm in much better spirits this week, so I'll continue to check in. To each and every one of you who have sent emails, comments or prayers my way - thank you! I know I didn't respond to each comment or email - it was too hard to talk about. Every time I tried to respond, I began to cry. So please know, I so much appreciate all the thoughts and prayers and kind words.